The COVID-19 pandemic has affected many lives across the globe and paused new challenges that the international education industry is carefully responding to in various ways. The universities have set up relief funds and support packages to ensure that international students have food and other essentials and that they have access to reliable information on how to take care of themselves during this period.
The following are helpful links specific to Australian Universities’ response to COVID-19:
- University of South Australia Student Hardship Fund.
- The University of Adelaide student support package.
- Flinders University student support package.
- Deakin University financial assistance.
- RMIT University support and assistance
- Edith Cowan University support for students.
- Murdoch University student support package.
- Victoria University student support fund.
- Charles Darwin University student assist grant.
- Curtin University financial and housing support.
- University of Tasmania support for students
- Macquarie University student support package
- Kaplan Business School student support package
We are grateful to our partners for the support they are providing to the international students. More international education bodies are still lobbying for support to be availed to international students. We will keep updating you as we learn of this information.
If you are an international student, in need of help and unsure how to access it, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.